Sometimes I truly believe that I am a professional Googler because I can search for one thing and next thing I know, I'll end up on a website that had nothing to do with my initial search.
It's something about the mind that wanders though, which to me personally is a good thing. We constantly ask ourselves tons of questions everyday in search for the answer. And personally, I find my answers or clarity on Google.
This brings me to my next point.
While Googling I came across some quotes that really put some things into perspective for me. And I don't know about you, but as a growing and aspiring millionaire, blatant quotes that get straight to the point teach me more than any Mahatma Ghandi excerpt ever will.
1. What other people think you can do is more important than what you have done
2. If you don't get and stay connected, you'll quickly become irrelevant
3. Stop thinking about how many hours you work and aim for more milestones and traction
4. Success is more results, not more work
5. Measure your results and promote them. Help other realize your value
6. Look for win-win business relationships
We can search all day looking for quotes that motivate, teach and inspire us. But overall, there's nothing more effective than quotes that compare what we usually think matters to what actually creates long-lasting, effective results.
And isn't that what we really want?
Be sure to screenshot these quotes and let me know if these put some aspects of your life into perspective. Sometimes, we can get so caught up thinking about what we need to do, instead of thinking to what extent.
As we grow together, we must remain sharp. And I think these quotes are a good start.
Which quote sticks with you reside with you the most and why? I'd love to hear what you think.