D’Andre Callier (born October 23, 1991 in Atlanta, Ga), better known by his stage name Bizzie Made (Glass God) is an Atlanta based rapper and producer signed to the independent label Boca Music Group.
The youngest of three children, Bizzie grew up on the southside of Atlanta in one of the harsher neighborhoods known as East Point. Life as a youth in East Point was tough and played a pivotal role in shaping Bizzie Made as an artist and person.
However, Bizzie's biggest influence was his father, who he credits with teaching him, his brothers and countless friends how to be a man in “today’s world”.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Bizzie Made:
1. Bizzie Made developed a passion for music at a very early age. As a child, he would often erase whole cassette tapes in order to record himself freestyling.
2. He composed for the first time at the tender age of eleven and first recorded at the age of twelve. At the age of thirteen, Bizzie Made decided to pursue a professional music career as an artist.
3. Bizzie Made has worked with a wide array of artists (both as an artist himself and producer) among them Kevin Gates, Yakki Divioshi, Travis Porter, Benzino, Offset of Migos, Peewee Longway, YSL Duke, Skooly (Blacc Jon Gotti) and many more.
4. Bizzie Made continues to experience success both as a recording artist and producer.
5. He is currently working on an artist tape entitled, “Glass God” (release date TBA).
With a promising future in the music industry, Bizzie Made sees himself being able to transcend the boundaries of the music industry while expanding into other avenues such as fashion, branding, community empowerment, and motivational speaking.